MediaToday
News | Wednesday, 02 September 2009

501 Training Formula introduced to RE/MAX Malta Sales and Letting associates

RE/MAX Malta has completed a six week training seminar for sales and letting associates at the Hilton Malta. The seminar was based on the 501 training formula that is utilised internationally throughout the RE/MAX system.
The 501 formula is an interactive session where all attendees participate by sharing their own successes and difficulties. In turn, trainer, James Busuttil, franchise owner and director of RE/MAX Central, listened and suggested best practices through his own experience.
James Busittil is a seasoned real estate veteran of twelve years having learnt his trade as a real estate agent and manager with a number of the leading real estate companies in Malta before becoming a RE/MAX franchise owner in 2007. He runs RE/MAX Central, located on B’Kara ByPass. “I’ve always loved sharing my experience with others and that is what RE/MAX is about and one of the main reasons I joined”, he said.
Kevin Buttigieg, Regional director of RE/MAX Malta commented that, “The 501 training is a training module that was introduced to my brother Jeffrey and myself at our last RE/MAX Conference in Las Vegas. It is a perfect way to bring experience and novices together in a room and let them learn from each other. This is an exchange of experiences where experienced agents learn from novices and vice-verca.”

PRINT THIS ARTICLE

Other News

Social partners in talks to bridge positions on Budget

Tecom top brass complain of visa problems

Euro zone interest rates to remain at 1 per cent for the rest of the year

Malta resists ‘costly’ eCall system in cars

Europe’s Digital Library doubles in size but also shows EU’s lack of common web copyright solution

Corinthia Group mulling LSE listing

Media houses expose local creativity

The latest budget deficit figures: an analysis

Home Thoughts: Learning Best Practices

President addresses Qatari-Maltese business forum

Senior Appointments at FirstUnited

501 Training Formula introduced to RE/MAX Malta Sales and Letting associates

New senior appointments at Melita

People, not concrete

02 September 2009
ISSUE NO. 597

Malta Today

illum

Collaborating partners:

www.german-maltese.com

Copyright © MediaToday Co. Ltd, Vjal ir-Rihan, San Gwann SGN 07, Malta, Europe Tel. ++356 21382741, Fax: ++356 21385075
Managing Editor: Saviour Balzan